Built on 3A model of Assess, Advise and Act with clear opportunities for improvement.
Assessment of existing portfolio of applications using Togaf/Zachman framework
- Logical architecture
- Functional architecture
- Physical architecture
- Technology replacements
- Architecture improvements
- Tools for productivity improvement
Act on the optimization areas of Cost, Performance and Portfolio fine-tuning by
- Creating a POC (proof of concept)
- Validate the assumptions made in advise
- Stakeholder acceptance
- Roll out across change touch points
Write Us to know how GyrIT helped the UK based company reduced the customer onboarding from 3 days to few minutes which also included verifying the financial, corporate governance data through a configurable questionnaire.